‘Lazarus’ Blend – “Strong Enough to Wake The Dead”
- ‘Slap Your Momma’ Bold, with complex after tones, and lingering finish.
- Doesn’t require milks or cream to tame, but smooth when complimented with these and sweeteners.
- Less acidic than strait Kenya or Ethiopian, but as much kick, comparable to Nicaraguan and Sumatra but more complex
- Alluring and elusive in its flavor profile, every batch has its eccentricities. Always small batch roasted separately and blended as whole beans to the secret formula.
Subtle Taste Notes
- Whole bean, ground (med/fine), can be ground extra fine for Cuban and Turkish coffee
- Very strong wake up brew and any time pick me up. Journey ready.
- Best with drip, percolator, and pour over. French Press requires finer grind than usual.
- Fantastic for Cold Brew, our main Cold Brew recipe.
- Great gift for coffee enthusiast
- Dark roast blend from 4 Continents! South and Central America, Africa, and Asia
- Chosen for bold and complimentary flavors
- Master Roasters cannot decipher this “secret” blend, which is stored in an undisclosed location!
- Crafted for maximum flavor, power, without sacrificing to high acidity (not bitter)
4 Continents - Asia, Africa, Central & South America
Strong enough to wake the dead.
100% Arabica Coffee