Regular price $12.00
- Smooth morning blend with lots of flavor and low acidity
- “This is the smoothest and tastiest coffee I’ve ever had.”
- “I hide my Glory blend from my husband”, so best bought in twos.
- Closest we could get to Kona (Hawaiian) (David’s all time favorite) at a reasonable price.
- Great at low and high dose (concentration) for those that like a mild cup or strong cup
- Mild – 1.5 to 2.0 oz coffee for 64 oz brewed
- Strong – 2.25 to 3.0 oz coffee for 64 oz brewed
Subtle Taste Notes
- Whole Bean or ground, when ground the wonderful aroma is intoxicating
- Any brewing technology from pour over, drip, and French press
- Great for Ice Coffee
- Recommend 50/50 mix with dark roast for cold brew
- Our signature blend inspired by Northeast (NJ&NY) diners and their rich but smooth morning coffee. Usually a Colombian blend, traditionally strong but not bitter.
- 80% Colombian, 20% South American. High grade Colombian (Excelso)
- Smooth morning blend with lots of flavor and low acidity, good all day, at home or at work
- Blending brings slightly more complexity, and makes this an everyday favorite, but never boring
Central and South American Blend
Med Roast, Earthy, Smooth
100% Arabica Coffee
12 oz. (340 g)