- Our very smoothest and pure tasting coffee, with rich sweetness, and very low acid.
- Very close to Kona, a premium coffee with similar smoothness and richness.
- Brown sugar and Milk chocolate notes, slight citrus
- Limited aftertaste, but a yummy memory.
- With cream and sweetener, it’s like a coffee candy.
Subtle Taste Notes
- Brown Sugar
- Milk Chocolate
- Slight Citrus
- Whole bean or ground medium/fine, makes an amazing morning coffee in all formats (drip brewer, percolators, pour over, French press, etc.)
- Fantastic as ice coffee, just take your fresh brew and refrigerate. Add ice when cool and milk options and sweeteners as preferred.
- So smooth it will ‘knock the socks off’ your visitors, be prepared for many refills.
- Columbia, ‘Excelso’ graded
- Colombia Excelso comes from small family-owned farms in the Colombian “coffee triangle.”
- Small coffee producers pick and process their coffee at their own micro-wet mills and then dry their own coffee, typically on elevated tables inside solar dryers that provide protection from the rain.
Medellin Antioquia Region
Med Roast, Sweet Smooth
100% Arabica Coffee