100% Organic Ethiopian
Regular price $16.50
- Sidamo coffee has a delicious and complex profile, with delicate notes of berry and cane sugar. Sidamo coffee is known for its floral, citrusy aroma, and it tends to have a medium, smooth body.
- Even though we roast to a low acid profile, this has the highest acidity of our portfolio which means it has a bit of a ‘bite’ and taste lingers
- Oromia Sidamo has cocoa and jam notes as well
Subtle Taste Notes
- Whole bean, ground (med/fine), can be ground extra fine for Cuban and Turkish coffee
- By far the strongest option for Turkish coffee, with ‘Holy Ethiopia!’, ‘Pow!’. And ‘Yow-wee’ being your first thoughts.
- Best brewed med/fine ground with long contact, like percolators and brew systems like Ninja and Oxo, but still great with other tech, just experiment with ratios (water/coffee/grind size)
- Oromia Coffee Farmers Cooperative Union, the largest Fair Trade coffee producer in Ethiopia.
- 23,691 members of 35 small cooperatives came together
- Grown by indigenous farmers in the southwestern rainforests of Ethiopia.
- Oromia’s coffee is heirloom, forest-grown, & organic
100% Arabica Coffee