100% Organic Mexico - 'El Cabro Viejo'
Regular price $14.00
100% Organic (Mexico)
- Light and cheerful, but with an interesting touch of extra notes
- Light Roast
- Our lightest roast, yet full of flavor and still low acid
- Something kind of earthy, but light, like a visit to Mexico!
Subtle Taste Notes
- Whole bean, ground (med/fine)
- Cheerful change to average coffee, great for afternoon cup or change in routine
- Fresh brew
- Cool option when you have friends over, something different to share and entertain
- Veracruz Region
- Certified Organic, Sustainable
- Second largest growing region (Mexico is #7 in world but #1 for Organic Fair Trade)
- Lighter than the popular Chiapas region coffee which is close to our Hue Hue (Honduras) in geography and taste
"El Cabro Viejo" means "The Old Goat"
100% Arabica Coffee