Sometimes seen as the ‘gateway coffee’ to stronger and more flavorful coffees for new enthusiasts.
- Coffee from Guatemala can be the perfect balance of full bodied, strong and sweet with a gentle acidity and complex flavor notes.
- “A full-bodied flavor with high acidity and fruity notes characterize coffee beans from the Huehuetenango region.”
- Medium/Dark Roast
- Unique taste profile, with many notes reaching beyond the bold flavor
- Not as strong as Nicaraguan but more complex flavor, and less acidic than African and Asian choices
Subtle Taste Notes
- Milk Chocolate
- Whole bean, ground (med/fine), can be ground extra fine for Cuban and Turkish coffee
- Strong wake up with great taste complexity
- Great for all hot coffee makers, French press, and cold brew
- Definitely a choice for coffee fanatics who like many different coffees, very unique place in taste spectrum, great gift for coffee enthusiasts
- Who doesn’t like saying, “Hue-Hue-Tenango!!!”
- Huehuetenango region
- Close geographically to Chiapas (Mexico)
- Unique single origin coffee, chosen for its fit in the portfolio between medium and darker roast/flavor choices
- Sometimes seen as the ‘gateway coffee’ to stronger and more flavorful coffees for new enthusiasts
Most wanted from Guatemala!
100% Arabica Coffee