100% Kenya - 'Jambo'
Regular price $16.50
Strong Medium Roast
- Strong dark roast with distinctive earthy taste and strong notes
- Medium acidity means this coffee has a strong dark flavor with a bite, and some aftertaste
- Notes of pear, raspberry, and wine
Subtle Taste Notes
- Whole bean, ground (med/fine), can be ground extra fine for Cuban and Turkish coffee
- For coffee enthusiasts and the adventurous, generally not an everyday morning coffee except for those who get ‘bitten’ by African coffee
- A great offering to share with friends, guests, and parties to experience a truly different and exceptional tasting coffee
- Kenya AA, Nairobi auction, hills around Mount Kenya
- Small farms measured by number of trees, abundant water for washing.
- “Jambo!” means “Hello” in Swahili, and is shouted with joy to friends and new acquaintances
Rich, full bodied, complex
"Jambo", means "Hello" in Swahili and is always said with a smile!
100% Arabica Coffee